Monday, March 19, 2007

STARR Graham Crackers


ok, so if you're like me, graham crackers and milk is still one of the best snacks there is to have. there's something about it that reminds me of my childhood and makes it sentimental. the crispy bite, the dipping into cold milk, the slight sweetness. ahh...but have you tried these?

i discovered this particular brand--STARR RIDGE-- at Balducchi's specialty grocery store last November when I had to make a last-minute stop for S'mores ingredients. They have now become my favorite. And even though they are quite expensive ($4 for an 8 oz. box), it is completely worth the splurge. They are cinnamon flavored, which makes them taste even more delicious. sometimes i take a little hunk of dark chocolate and add it on top...
try them sometime, on one of these last cold, March afternoons when all you want to do is curl up with a blanket, a good book, and a tasty little treat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

will you save me some??

EJJ said...

yes i will! =) I think there are 7 left...