Sunday, May 06, 2007

Jardin




Here are some pictures from the side-yard Wisteria this year...it is so beautiful! Nora, enjoy =)

And a little story below...





I have never been much of a gardener. What's the use? The Jansens have Dad and Nora for that. =) Nonetheless, I decided to plant Wheatgrass two weeks ago, because supposedly the extracted juice has essential vitamin and minerals in it that is good for you...so, I am happy to say that I planted the Wheatgrass seeds, made sure they got plenty of sunlight and water, and lo and behold, the grass grew! (The Wheatgrass in this picture is a little floppy because it needs some more water, but don't worry, I'm on it!) This little experiment has boosted my confidence that perhaps I can grow other things, too. I wonder what I'll do next?

2 comments:

botiquinkat said...

all your beautiful pictures make me miss my old garden! :(

-the sister of Jen, also known as Katie ;)

Anonymous said...

Emily,

Where's the french "jardin" coming from......

And the wisteria IS beautiful this year....after years of few / no blooms!

Love you, Dad